If you are emailing your registration documents, please send them to our dedicated email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you register as a new patient it will inevitably take some weeks before we have your records. We ask all new patients registering with the practice to complete a new patient questionnaire so that we may obtain details of your past medical history, your current needs and your medication.
All patients are registered with a named GP. However, in line with many other practices, our doctors are happy to see any registered patient, not just those that are formally registered under their care. This means patients can benefit from being seen quicker, or can use the specialist knowledge that a particular GP provides. When it is important that you should be seen by the same doctor throughout a period of illness the system will be flexible enough to allow this. You will also have the choice of seeing a nurse practitioner, specialist nurse or clinic nurse, extending the range of options available to you for seeking medical help.
We ask all new patients registering with the practice to provide the following:
- A completed Family Doctor Services Registration Form (GMS1) and
- A completed New Patient Questionnaire (FORM 2). Either an Adult or Child Form.
- Proof of address for example a utility bill or bank statement
- Signed agreement to the terms of the Patient/Practice Agreement
Family Doctor Services Registration Form and New Patient Questionnaires (Please Click links below to Download)
Everyone must complete Form 1 (GSM1) and the relevant Form 2 for every family member at the address.
- GMS1 - Family Doctor Services Registration Form
- Adult - New Patient Registration Forms
- Child Under 16 years New Patient Registration Forms
Practice Area Boundary