Advice for Mental Health Problems

In the event of an emergency situation, you or your Carer should dial 999.

Emergency support can be provided via the A&E departments.

If you already have a point of contact for your mental health needs, then please contact them in the first instance.

For all other problems with your mental health, we have available a regional advice/counselling service called "Healthy Minds".

Healthy Minds offers a self-referral service.

You can access the Healthy Minds Service by clicking here:

If you would like some advice, then please self-refer to this service you do not need to see your GP to access Healthy Minds. However, your GP is available to offer advice and discuss the treatment options with you and we work closely with the Mental Health Services as required to meet your care needs.

Your Neighbourhood Professionals. Just a Click Away!
Need care but want to stay in your own home?
Arts Educational School Bojangles Creative Cafe M D W Solicitors Ltd